A Quick Message...

We do not own any pictures on this blog. If you are unhappy with the use of a picture, please write so in a comment.

Saturday 25 August 2012

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

Having read the reviews of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, I was prepared for the worst as I slowly stepped into the dark cinema and lowered myself into a chair, clutching a frozen yoghurt topped with chocolate honeycomb (yum). However, I was in for a pleasant surprise. Dog Days, the third Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie, was in my, my brother's and my dad's opinion, the best yet. The storyline was great and I liked how they combined two stories - The Last Straw & Dog Days- which I thought was clever as The Last Straw doesn't have as many BIG plots.
The acting (as always) was supreme and everyone was believable. The only slight problem was that Greg's (Zachary Gordon) voice is breaking. Apart from that it was fine. Out of all three movies, this was the funniest and I think everyone should watch it. My favourite part was the Scouts camping trip, but I also liked the end. I won't tell you what happens then, watch it to find out!
I recommend this to 6-12 year olds, both boys and girls.
****

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good. I'm take my boys to this now. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!