A Quick Message...

We do not own any pictures on this blog. If you are unhappy with the use of a picture, please write so in a comment.

Saturday 1 September 2012

Horrible Histories Barmy Britain Show

Both me and my brother are die hard Horrible Histories fans and we were really excited to see Barmy Britain. We sat down into our seats, jumped back up again for half a dozen people, and settled down to enjoy the show.



It started off with a sketch of two people talking, and that's when I realised that the show would be a bit too babyish for my liking. However, my brother was all smiles, so I sat back and tried to enjoy the show. There were several different scenes, such as Roman MankyChef and Viking Relocation, Relocation, Relocation, but my favourite was the Tudor part, which involved a rude Ann Boleyn and Henry VIII struggling to play Greensleeves. Some parts were funny, however most were not for ten year olds, but for my brother's age of seven (and under). My brother Robert really enjoyed it though. We had signed up for the activity after, where we met one of the actors, who was really friendly. We got to ask him questions and do a bit of Tudor themed acting. I was a woman accused of making two people murder her husband. In the end I was burnt at the stake! I recommend the Barmy Britain show for children aged 6-9 and the activity after for 8-11 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!